Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All about a Girl Like Me..

JANIZ (JMP)


you can call me jan, janz, padz, pardz, pokz, yot, niz, nes..
call me whatever you want..+)


I'm a type of a girl that:

~> feels bo
red when everything is BORING..
~> don't listen to you if I am not interested..
~> love hangouts esp. when with closed friends..
~> I couldn't trust all of my friends, ( selected lng), with my true feelings, and as a result
they couldn't trust me either..
~> I w
as playing a lot of head games and not looking at the pain I cause to everyone..

..'nyweiz IM GLAD I AM ME..

+. no ONE looks the way I do..
+. no ONE
walks the way I walk..
+. no ONE talks the way I talk..
+. no ONE plays the way I play..
+. no ONE says all the things I say..
+. no ONE loves the way I LOVE..

No comments:

Post a Comment